After a modern, stylish clean design for a back-end Content Management System.
Desired Color Scheme:
Colours in Logo
Modern, Stylish, Clean
Accepted File Formats:
Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff)
We are after a design for a back-end CMS system.
We are after a design that is:
- CleanThe aim of the design is to create a a modern style for the back-end CMS system.
This means the design should have a web based form incorporated into it representing editing a content item with the following fields:
- Category The logo should be incorporated into the design with clean and easy to use navigation for the following headings:
- Edit Users
- Edit Content
- Edit NewsThere will also need to be a section or area set aside for
- Welcome "Username"
- Logout ButtonThe colour scheme should try to include:
- Red (darker red) #c21d2e
- Grey #808183What we like:
- Gloss (web 2.0)
- Cleanly designed
- Good, well thought out form layoutSites we like the look of:
- http://www.digitalartifex.com/ - Nice Modern Design
- http://flashden.net/ - Glossy, Clean
- http://www.magentocommerce.com/Â - we quite like this sites design
- http://www.activecollab.com/ - We like the interface of their project management productÂ
CMS logo can be found here:
Wireframe for site can be found here (please note, only to be used as a rough guide, designers are to have as much freedom as they want)
Logo can be altered / improved if needed to improve the design.
Winning design will be the most creative, modern and clean design that is beautiful and easy to navigate.