We want a one page site with 5 - 7 areas. When you scroll down the areas get visible (like it is modern currently).
The page is also described in the attached powerpoint file
- one page application, which big blocks per area.
- One main navigation needs to be incorporated with the entries. The main navigation needs to be visible at any time when one is scrolling. It is possible that the main navigation looks differently on the first area from when one scrolls down the area.
- "Zielgruppen": jumping to Area 1
- "Credo": jumping to Area 2
- "Ablauf": jumping to Area 3
- "Preise": jumping to Area 5
- Area 1 has 4 images that scroll automatically sidewards. (see links below for 3 examples). We only want to use a part of the image. Please give suggestions. The 3 texts in the middle stay there and don't change when the image is scrolled. The question on the top (4 examples) are scrolled with the images. One question per image.