We are a small - medium sized residential property management company in San Diego, CA. Most of the properties we manage are in Mission Beach, Pacific Beach, La Jolla, Ocean Beach, and Point Loma. (All near beaches). We are positioning ourselves to attract properties owners with high-end properties and we need a site design to show that.
Shore Management, Inc. Has been in business since 1999.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience is income-property owners with $1,000,000+ properties in the La Jolla, CA and other beach community areas in San Diego.
We need 2 pages designed, the homepage and a property detail page.
Some things to remember:
1) We are in the residential property management business and we try to attract clients with high-end rentals.
2) This is business website and not a blog.
3) When designing this site, ask yourself, would I want to have my rental managed by these people?
5) Please use a fixed width of 960px.
6) Please submit layered photoshop designs.
The home page:
should showcase some of the properties we have using some kind of image slider/rotator. The majority of this page should be geared towards marketing to our target market. There should however be a small part where there is a list of available properties for rent.