Simraceway.com is an online racing game that allows you to race other users for cash prizes using a range of real world cars and tracks -- think Gran Turismo meets Partypoker.com.
The racing game uses a high fidelity physics engine to provide a race experience closer to racing simulation than video gaming. Simraceway is means superior to traditional driving games (Gran Turismo, Forza, Need for Speed, etc) because we focus on the physics accuracy, not visual flair.
The target audience is 20-35 year old competitive males who have an interested in automobiles, motor racing or video games.
We are looking for inspirational new directions for this page. While the basic site background is black, we are open to consider new styles and colors that help make this page exceptional.
Page must have:
* some form of personalization. This is the members main page.
* List of upcoming events. How you list them and the style is open to your interpretation.
* Suggested upcoming events to alert users to new events.
* Basic user stats to show progress and success in the game.
The Race HQ is the most popular page on the site; it is the leaping off point for our users. Members can quickly access their races and check their status regarding points and progression. It is also where we will inform them of upcoming races that they may enjoy.
The benefit of this page is that it combines info about each user in the one spot, offers quick, easy at a glance access to participating races and informs the users as to what is the next event.
This page is visible to other users, allowing them to learn about their friends/ competitors.
* Allow members to quickly find the events they have entered and status of that event.
* Encourage members to race more frequently and join new races. Trigger could be featured event, fellow member recommendation or events similar to what I'm participating in.
* Feel like a part of the community and a sense of progress in Simraceway.
I have attached a copy of the current page. We are dissatisfied with it and want to come at it from a new angle.
* Consider a new color scheme to differentiate the content sections.
* Use dramatic type differences to highlight key content pieces.
* Add or remove content to meet goals.
* Develop better visualizations of stats and progress to connect member to the game over time.
* Create a new layout for events that gets people excited for the upcoming races.
* A layout and design that makes my personal profile information seem relevant interesting and compelling.
These are experience that we think are successful at this:
It is currently closed to users so you can only access the landing page.