I'm looking for some design elements for a main 'enter here' webpage, and 1 general webpage that includes a sign-up form. Simple, a bit of fun, a little bit funky, some-what business-like, warm, friendly, clean, with an underlying theme of "raising the bar".
For the winning designer, there is the opportunity for more design work, such as ezine mastheads and information product cover designs.
I help people to reach their business/organisational goals faster and easier by measuring them meaningfully, and using these measures to stay focused, to learn, and to take wisely chosen actions that improve their business/organisational performance.
Regarding my current website, clients like the animated figures for the menu options, the simple design and information provided. But I have since had a new logo designed and want the website to be redesigned in line with the logo's concept of raising the bar. It has to be professionally designed now, as my business is growing and becoming an internationally used resource. (Yes, I did the current one myself! Ugh!)
- The website design to tie in with my current logo design. The logo is in 3 colours plus black. You can find them at http://www.staceybarr.com/images/sb…go_tif.tif and http://www.staceybarr.com/images/sb…go_tif.tif and http://www.staceybarr.com/images/sb…go_tif.tif and http://www.staceybarr.com/images/sb…go_tif.tif
- I have some standard colours that you should use, and they were originally chosen to relate to nature in some way, so they have a slightly earthy tone. I think they are RGB numbers but I hope you can work it out: GumLeafGreen (54/98/27), LightGumLeafGreen (135/156/94), SkyBlue (7/109/174), LightSkyBlue (104/160/202), EarthOrange (207/51/2), LightEarthOrange (224/130/79). I am happy for you to use lighter shades of these colours also.
- The main web page is just a doorway really, for people to enter the site depending on whether they are government/corporate clients, or small business clients. This page should be very minimal, just giving people this one option, but of course making it clear they've landed on my site. My current website design is http://www.staceybarr.com
- The general webpage will be used as the basic design for all other webpages in the site, irrespective of which 'door' visitors entered through.
- For the general webpage, the current little menu option icons are a concept I (and my clients) like, so I would like some kind of simple animated figure like these, but smaller and possibly using the figure that holds up the "barr" in my logo.
- The general webpage needs to have a sign-up box for people to enter their email address, name and possibly one more field to sign up for my ezine.
- The sign-up box must be in or near the top right hand corner of the webpage.
- I'd like my photo incorporated in the design, in black and white and not too large - http://www.staceybarr.com/images/BW…tihead.jpg
- It needs to be a design I can adapt for other webpage types (like registration forms or product order forms).
- Simple and easy and fast to navigate are important features.
- I like the clean and simple design of http://www.robertgerrish.com
- I'm not sure what format to request the art work/graphic elements to be in, but I do of course want my web developer (yet to be chosen) to be able to use them easily to build into html code later!
- No html code required.
- Don't want to look like every other business consultant's website. It needs to be more funky and less formal.
- Complexity or clutter.
- Even though my work is about performance measurement, I don't really want overt images of or reference to graphs and rulers and measurement related things. The emphasis is more on raising the bar, better performance, reaching goals, measuring up.
- Because my target market is across each of government, non-profits, corporate and small business, visual reference to profit and money is not appropriate to all these, so please avoid.