I need a simple website that is clear, clean, classic and modern at the same time. Up for the challenge?
Canadian Healthcare Law
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Design and deliver a basic website with data back-up, search engine optimization, professional email addresses. There will be a general public section, a client section, and a private section for the staff of the firm to access documents etc.
- Item 1...Splash page with Classic (think greek temple, ), clean, clear, simple.)
- Colour scheme = beige, light brown (pantone 4645Cm 4675C)
- Font: Tunga, Arial (Clear, simple)
- Front page has main title "Canadian Healthcare Law" with subtitle to four business processes "Develop, Manufacture, Market, Distribute" each having a hyperlink to their own section of the site
- Main page has a pulldown menu "Industry Segments" with the following "Prescription Medicines", "Medical Devices" "Consumer Healthcare" "Nutritional Products" "Natural Health Products" "Animal Health" "Biothech" and "Vaccines"; each linking to their own section
- Each Industry Segment sub-section main page has a pulldown menu with "Expertise" linking to subpage describing various legal services and "Links" pages linking to relevant external websites
- Main page has link to "about the firm" and "contact" pages.
- Clear, clean modern desing
- Area for clients to log in and obtain access to specific content as well as be able to submit form data.
- A staff area of the webstite where the files from the firm will be backed up and accessible from remote locations.
- The site will be easy for me to add and edit content, either "news" or a "blog" or keeping information up to date.
- Item 1...no statue of justice with sword and shield
- Not too stuffy and old
- Pictures that infringe third party IP. If necessary a modest budget for stock can be discussed.