Im currently developing a new webgame MMORPG called TempelFight and is looking for a designer to help me with the layout/design. The theme will be from around age 1100-1200 and have a focus on knights, archors, mages, etc
TempelFight is going to be a web-based mmorpg game and its therefore imporant that it looks & feels like a game, rather than a classic webpage.
Some resources to get you into the get you into the "templar-mood":
(Look under the "Angband Graphics" section, I might want to use some images from this)
(Arn The movie homepage)
(Screenshot from a similar game)
- Nice looking weblayout with game-focus
- Think of the age 1100-1200 with knights, mages, archors, etc- It need to have the "web 2.0" touch
- Classic header, content and footer layout.
- Header with horizontal menu (main navigation large)
- The content area should be able to display 1 and 2col layout
- Footer with horizontal menu (main navigation small)
- Home- Register- Lost password- Forum- About