We provide easy to use online tools for web businesses. We focus on simple, no training needed, productive online tools that help web businesses increase conversion and upgrade their business.
Online business owners who want to place live chat on their website in order to track and chat with their visitors.
The chat can be used for sales, support, customer service etc.
The project is to design the operator panel of the chat application, which include some key design elements so the developers will be able to implement the design to the rest of the screens.
The general layout should stay the the same - header, tabbed left and right sections.
What I'm looking for is when someone first see this app, he'll say "wow that's looking awesome and so easy to understand".
I might like apple's style/coloring but I'm open to new ideas and suggestions.
- company logo
- operator name
- status: online / offline / away
- date and time
Chat transcript tab (found in operator1.jpg at the left):
- regular chat transcript
- typing indicator with real time visitor text in the body of the chat
Traffic monitor tab (found in operator1.jpg at the right):
This is where the operator can see real time visitors on his website. Each row is a visitor. Information for each visitor:
- browser type icon (FF, IE, Chrome etc)
- icon for location (clicking on it will open a map)
- current page - this is the page title of the current page of the visitor (example: "home page") which is a link + open in a new window icon
- referrer - where did the visitor come from with keywords, example: google.com (buy phone)
- status - browsing / chatting / invited etc
- time on website
For each row, operator can expand and see the previous pages the visitor was until now
Information tab (found in operator2.jpg at the left):
display all information available about this visitor:
- IP + link to google maps
- Referrer (main domain + keywords)
- Came from page (the page he clicked on to get to this chat)
- Screen resolution
- Browser type
- Option to write notes about this visitor
Customize -> Invitation window tab (found in operator2.jpg at the right):
this is settings for the pro-active invitation screen