This project involves creating 4 pages of a website for a company that provides online e-learning courses on learning to master photography. We focus on providing high-quality courses with the use of Web 2.0 GUI experience.
The winner will also be able to get more work after this design. There are more pages to design.
YOU JUST HAVE TO SUBMIT ONE OF THE 4 PAGES NOW, PLEASE SUBMIT THE FRONT PAGE. THE WINNER WILL DELIVER THE 3 OTHER PAGES AFTER CONTEST IS FINISHED.
Here are designs we like that you could start working on. Don't copy, just examples of what we like.
iTunes has a nice design and we like the GUI
Other designs we like:
Read the brief :-)
WE HAVE NOW CHOOSEN 3 DESIGNERS THAT WE WANT TO CONTINUE WORKING WITH. OTHER DESIGNERS CAN SUBMIT NEW DESIGNS BUT BE AWARE THAT WE WILL MAINLY FOCUS ON THE 3 DESIGNERS - MAGI - COOLDESIGNER - DANSIGNS
Fotokortet (translated to English ” Photographer License ” )
Web 2.0 style and function, simplicity, organized
Prefer blue, but are open for any suggestions on theWeb 2.0 color palette
- My page
- Watch & listen
- Photography news
- About usOpen to either horizontal or vertical menu
Uncoded, just template
Following pages need to be designed
· Front page
· My page
· Basicphotography course
More information on each page further down.
Make room for standard advertising boxes on right side
Need the 4 pages in 4 separate .psd files, completewith fonts
Menu and logo (not made yet, write logo) has to be on every page
4 boxes with main courses, centered middle of page
- Mini course
- Basic course
- University course
- Professional courseClient login
Join mailing list
Photopedia box search filed (think Wikipedia)
One billboard section under menu going full width (For auto welcomeflash video and big bold selling text) see reference her: ( doctor and text box) don’t copy just an reference. http://99designs.com/contests/1858/…ies/106940
This is the students own main page.
- Courses: Courses I have taken, what course have i finished, what course is ongoing.
- Payment transactions: Payment transactions, details
- Notes: My notes - notes from courses i have taken
- Diplomas: My diplomas - on finished courses
- Watch & Listen: My download - videos and podcast i have bought and watched
- Account settings: Account settings- username, password, adress, email, cardinformation
- Stats: My Stats - My cameras, level, equipment
- Chat: Chat - chat with other
- Rss feeds: My rss feeds
- Gallery: My Gallery - upload images, videos
- Workshop: My workshop - make video for sale on this site
- Gadget: Gadgets - app to iphone
- Forum: ForumHere is a sketch:
Course page (mini course)
This is where the student is taking the actual course.
Use a smilar design frame work as My page and Course Page
This is the page where online students can buy additional video, mobileapps, and listen to podcast. Download to iPhone/iPod Touch, watch online.
(Students or visitors pay from 1 – 15 $ to watch each items)
Pay with PayPal, Visa or Mastercard
- Still life
- Studio photography
- Weekly show
- Photography news
- See description
- Borring design :-)