I'm the owner of a 180 unit apartment complex in Burleson, Texas and I'm looking for a designer to create a modern, elegant website for my building. In the requirements section I have included the links to our competing property's websites. There you can get a sense of what type of content the site should contain.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Burleson, Texas is a blue-collar, working class community and our tenants reflect that. Our site needs to be very easy to read and simple in its design. The site will function as a place we can direct potential new tenants to so they can get a sense of what our community is like. There should be a section containing photos of the property and its ammenities. In the near future we intend to add the "virtual tours" you see often in real estate related websites. See requirements for more details.
Crestbrook Apartments Content:
- Description of property and its ammenities
- Contact information for office
- Map showing apartment's location and directions
- Section for special offers or lease specials
- Section for photos of community and it ammenities
- Section with floorplans and photos of specific apartment types (see floorplan and logo link below)
- See links to competing properties for more ideas/content
- Color scheme should work with blue and white coloring of apartment logo
- Site should function simply but have a modern, elegant feel to it. As a counter example, our competing property's websites have the content we need but are poorly designed. Our new site should blow them out of the water.
- Content menu should be scalable
- Small link to The Paskin Group, LLC (http://www.thepaskingroup.com) which is the owning entity
- Site content should be easily modifiable for future changes to description, lease specials, etc.
* Floorplans/logo obviously need to be touched-up/redrawn due to poor scan quality. Unfortunately, no original digital images of either exist. The coloring for logo should be blue with a white back ground