!Please note: the winner will be announced after the deadline!
The VVVF (Vereniging van Verf- en Drukinktfabrikanten) is the industry trade association representing the Dutch paint and printing ink manufacturers. It strives for a positive climate for this industry in the Netherlands. It does so by consulting with the Dutch government, informing its members about relevant issues, offering networking possibilities for its members, and giving a realistic view of the sector to the general audience.
The VVVF consists of 87 paint and ink producing companies, and represents 95% of the Dutch paint and ink industry.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target audience mainly consists of people who are interested in ink and paint, and people who are interested in this sector.
Primary audience: professional and industrial buyers, government, educations and knowledge institutes, employees from the sector, and (employees of) potential members of the VVVF.
Secondary audience: active persons within the VVVF (such as existing employees of VVVF members)
The design must embody the key values of the sector, namely that it
• gives colour
• is innovative
• is proud
The appearance must match that of an industry trade association. Key concepts are
• not commercial
The design must support the goals of the website, namely to tell
• what the sector stands for
• what paint and ink add to society
• what the vvvf does.
A few details:
• The vvvf already has a logo (see it in action on http://www.vvvf.nl/).
• Use the house style colours blue and red
• navigation should consist of 1 menu and 1 search box
• 2 designs are needed: 1 for the homepage, and 1 for any other underlying page
• homepage design must have prominent room for images
• page design doesn't demand specific room for images, since these can be incorporated in the content area via html.
• the content management system that is going to be used is Drupal. Knowledge about this cms' (im)possibilities is a large plus!
• the design will be converted to a drupal theme. The final design must therefore be delivered in psd format.
• we wish to be free to modify the site afterwards, should this be required. The rights of the design will therefore be ours.