We are a Silicon Valley startup, just launching our new web application service. Our engineering team has built a great platform, but the website needs some design polish to it. We're looking for someone who can create a great design for us.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need to present all this in a cleaner, more sophisticated design style. If you can provide .psd files to us, we can take it from there.
You can see the "placeholder" site we made several months ago here: http://old.tivix.com/ but please do NOT build to this - we're just showing you this so that you have all the background. The site we are ready to launch is http://tivix.com/site/ so please build to that one.
- Needs to have clean, web 2.0 style.
- Needs to be easy for someone to immediately "get" what it is we do.
- Needs to be consistent with our overall mission to inspire people to be social entrepreneurs, doing good in the world.
- Site is build on a content management system (Moveable Type), but can support almost any template design.
- The logo shown at http://qa.tivix.com is the logo we will be proceeding with.
- We don't like cluttered, crowded pages.
- All key points need to be "above the fold".
- We are not looking for a complete re-design, since this essential site is already built on a CMS system. But frankly it's just not as polished and professional as we'd like, so we're hoping you can help us take what we currently have and improve upon it.