Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We teach people how to drive a car (B), car +trailer (BE), truck (C) and truck + trailer (CE). We give both theoretical and practical lessons.
Target markets are:
- Young people that need to get their drivers license (18+ in Belgium) and their parents (who need to pay for the drivers education)
- Adults that need a driving license for BE, C or CE to be able to enjoy a hobby.
- Professionals (or their companies)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Young, dynamic, attractive.
Not to "chique", expensive or boring.
Has to convey quality and inspire confidence (trust)
Colors: see logo; process blue, dark blue and white
1) Homepage. Who we are and what we do. Target is to inform and make them contact the driving school
2) Information page for driving license B. Target is to inform people and make them contact/register for our driving school.
Prominent red, orange or green colors. These are colors our competitors use.
The new style (white background with blue can make the site look to clean)
The current site looks ancient, to many "road works", an old logo, way to cluttered.
Our showcase (office windows) and cars have a very big L (from leerling = student in dutch). All students have to drive with a sticker that has this L on their car while they are learning (it's the law).