http://www.formulazone.com needs a facelift. The logo is very 90's (that doesn't seem that long ago....;), and the site has no visual pop. Bring a modern, health-oriented look to this tired look.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
FormulaZone is a small company, with a small-feeling website, and an international customer base (mainly U.S., but a fair number from Australia, Canada, and even China and Germany!). They've helped people have great success not only losing weight, but turning their health around. They would like to have a "bigger" feel, but still keep the high level of customer-intimacy that they work hard to maintain.
The site has innovative tools available only at formulazone.com that help people overcome the tricky math to eating in The Zone (also known as "40-30-30" and "The Formula").
- A logo revamp. Not a major redesign per-se, but bring the logo into the 2000's.
- A design that is visually exciting, and makes it clear to the customer in an instant that they are in the right place to eat right, lose weight, and get healthy following The Zone Diet.
- Classy images that portray health, weight-loss, and nutrition.
- An inspiring "join now" button that pops off the page.
- Winning designer will be asked to provide quotes to design some banners for formulazone.com affiliate programs.
- No flash (the design should transport to HTML/CSS)
- No code (we will provide coding)