We are looking to build a custom skin for our vBulletin Wedding Forum. The goal is to keep the exact same Top Navigation and background, but fancy up the meat and potatoes of the forum....the center. Obviously, you have to keep the content the same, BUT, there is so many ways to make this look more inviting and classy. This is for 3 pages total. The following pages to be designed after I select an overall winner.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Basically looking for a new skin for our vBulletin forum. We happen to be in the Wedding Industry, so there is extra pressure, to have something that really stands out graphically. The skin that we have now, is very standard. The only things we changed was the background, the header..with all the tabs to match our index page (keep in mind this has to remain the same) and the colors (which I hate). Understand that functionality needs to stay the same...but the look can be SOO much nicer with custom icons, rounder borders, better color choices, etc...Basically if you can design it with we can code it. Don think that the lenths of the boxes and fields need to remain the same site..because they dont...you have full flexibility as long as it will function the same.
- There will be 2 proceeding projects following this that the winner will automaticly win (same Rate), as there are 3 pages that need to be designed. Which is why we priced this at $600 and not $200.00.
- The main page that needs redesign is THE FORUM: http://www.1weddingsource.com/forum/ and two proceeding pages that will mirror that look...THE THREAD PAGE: http://www.1weddingsource.com/forum…ng-brides/ and THE POST PAGE: http://www.1weddingsource.com/forum…event.html
- I like Rounded edges around the borders
- We want to include a right nav...similar to http://www.webhostingtalk.com/ - But don't look at their design. This is just to demonstrate some of the features we want on the right hand side.
- We want really nice custom icons relevant to the Forum category...ie (Brides helping Brides/Vendors Helping Brides, etc)
- There should be icons nest to Local Bridal Chat and Local Wedding Vendor Chat
- Looking for a Clean, Classy, and Graphically enhanced design, yet still making the forum function properly.
- We DON'T need a Username and Password or Log in...because wewill just have this tied to our Site Log in. So they must log into thesite completly, and not just the board.
- Nothing that looks like a traditional vbulletin Forum